Our Travel Club works to keep groups of travellers together.
The Travel Club plans the Toursmart itineraries, writes all our newsletters and keeps everyone up to date with what’s happening …… and what has just happened. Today we have members the length and breadth of New Zealand. Of course not all can join us on our show tours, but many are joining our longer New Zealand tours and our international tours.
The philosophy behind the travel club is straight forward — to create a community who enjoys travelling in the company of others and wants to leave the detail to someone else to worry about. If you’re one of these people, don’t be ashamed to say so! We’d love to have you aboard.
Why Join the Toursmart Travel Club…
IT’s FREE. If you choose to have email registration only, you will receive all communication from us by email only and there is no registration fee.
- You’ll receive around 3 newsletters per year plus updates and alerts.
- You’ll be able to take advantage of preferential bookings for shows, often in advance of the general public.
- You’ll be able to purchase theatre tickets at group prices unavailable to the general public.
- We can keep up to date with your theatre booking preferences so we can be more responsive to future booking opportunities (circle, stalls, aisle, end of row, etc)
- We stay up to date with any special requirements you might have regarding dietary or access concerns
- Your feedback on our tours, offered shows and our operations generally (plus letting us know about special interests) allows us to keep our tours fresh and interesting. Many of our tours originate from ideas from members.
If you choose to register for Club Membership and receive our newsletters by post you are required to pay an annual $20.00 subscription fee to cover postage, printing, stationery and other administrative expenses. This is renewable in January each year.